Welcome to Fantastical Worlds and How to Make Them!
This is a place to find resources for, share ideas on, and collaborate on world creation and design. Links to useful sites that focus on various aspects of world creation, such as conlangs, map design, and culture creation, are posted on the right side of the page. A new post is released each week, some on my current efforts in world building, as well as a range of topics. Also, watch for my monthly book reviews, when I review books about writing, linguistics, cultures, geography, etc.
Resources: These are links to other sites that have useful things for world creation, whether that's for map making, language creation, or anything else I find interesting and useful.
Share Ideas: Have some knowledge on a topic? I'd love some extra insights into various topics.
Collaborate: This is a place where you can meet other writers, conlinguists, or cartographers and work with them to create awesome things together.
For questions, please refer to the contact page.
Now, go forth and create worlds!
No comments:
Post a Comment